– We have been loving the work of Claire Axelrad @CharityClairity since we came across her work, every blog of hers is insightful, well thought out and enlightening. A couple of recent posts we enjoyed include;
– Of all the content you can create, storytelling is your ultimate weapon and the most powerful means of communicating your message; 6 Best Ways to Make Storytelling Part of Your Nonprofit CultureYour 16 point annual appeal checklist
– We were also delighted to be introduced to the work of Pamala Grow @PamelaGrow and her regular what’s in my mailbox posts. We think this might be useful for you; Examples of some best practice Nonprofit Impact Reports (newsletters) that you can use as a template for your organisation
– @CharityComms and their team continues to be one of our go to resources and this article had us gripped: Why the press release continues to stand the test of time insights & advice by @Harriti with steps that should give you the best chance of achieving coverage, either with or without rich (i.e. Images/video) media.
– Then the team behind the Just Giving blog are on fire, especially now Kirsty Marrins is their Content and Community manager
– Multimedia tools to help engage supporters; Kirsty picks out five of the best free tools, plus examples of charities using them in interesting and unusual ways.
Tell us which resources resonated with you and we’ll endeavour to continue to find interesting and relevant resources to help you communicate your charity or NFP story
Good Eggs HQ